The advantages of this solar-powered wireless communication and video surveillance system are as follows:
1. Solar energy is used for independent power supply, wireless transmission and complete wireless transmission.
2. Components are flexible, compact and convenient for installation and networking.
3. AC/DC power supply mode to meet the needs of various loads;
4. Good safety, low maintenance cost and low cost.
It can achieve rapid installation, short construction time, low investment and good effect. Using this system, we can get rid of the limitation of special geographical environment such as mountains, forests, rivers and open areas, without considering the wiring and construction of power lines and communication optical cables, and thoroughly solve the difficulties of long wiring project cycle, high construction cost and even impossible to achieve, especially for construction sites, reservoirs, dams, river water levels, fishing grounds, forest farms and wildlife activities monitoring.
Wildlife anti-poaching, mining roads and surrounding areas, forest fire prevention, oil and gas pipelines, along railways, highways, tunnels, village roads, scenic spots, golf courses, cultural relics and monuments, outdoor monitoring of large factories, villas, city squares, island monitoring, border monitoring, soldier detection and so on. It can be simply summarized as "three nothingness", that is, no man, no electricity and no network, but it needs real-time monitoring and management and energy saving, zero emission and no pollution.
- January 4, 20211. Overview of Wireless Smart Energy MetersIn order to adapt to the use of smart grid and new energy, wireless smart energy meter not only has the basic power consumption metering function of traditio...view
- December 1, 2020The energy meter is the smart metering terminal on the demand side of the smart power grid. In the era of Internet of Things, it is no longer that kind of energy meter in the traditional sense, but ha...view
- March 7, 2019Enterprise information management system applies energy management information technology to the enterprise management system. It can make managers fully and in-depth understand the of energy utilizat...view
- May 26, 2020(1) Through the collected data, we can not only see the instantaneous power, daily power generation and cumulative power generation, but also query the power generation of the past day and month.view