(1) Through the collected data, we can not only see the instantaneous power, daily power generation and cumulative power generation, but also query the power generation of the past day and month. This data can be used to evaluate the efficiency of power generation systems.
(2) The staff can analyze whether the efficiency of the system is normal through the data and relevant parameters of power generation in the same period. Through the power generation and power of other power stations, we can judge the status of dust deposition on the site of the power station, so as to solve the problem in a targeted way. Applying the above method, some photovoltaic power stations have formulated the daily maintenance demands of the power station. This ensures the cleanness of photovoltaic modules, improves the efficiency of power generation, and provides an effective basis for the management of photovoltaic power stations.
(3) The collected data also includes a system alarm, i.e. photovoltaic inverter fault or power station string fault. This information can inform administrators and relevant maintenance personnel in time to solve problems on site. If it is an early warning notice, they can take relevant measures and disposal.
(4) The micro change of the installation direction and angle of photovoltaic modules is not great for the total amount of power generation. However, it is necessary to consider the maintenance, wind resistance and snow load comprehensively. Only through the comparison of different data can we provide effective data for the design and development of the system.
(5) Through the comparison of power generation benefit data between different regions, we can judge which regions are more suitable for photovoltaic industry. It can provide effective data for our country to formulate relevant policies of photovoltaic industry.
- February 14, 2019There are a large number of nonlinear, fluctuating and impulsive loads in the actual electric energy system, such as electric locomotives, semiconductor rectifiers, inverters, frequency converters, el...view
- March 7, 2019The network line is not essential for smart meters now. So how is it possible for the smart meter to realize data transmission? The following household article is to share the topic of the smart meter...view
- January 4, 20211. Brief Introduction to Wireless Smart Energy MeterWireless smart energy meter is one of the basic equipment for data collection of smart grid (especially smart power distribution network). It undert...view
- May 26, 2020The power system is an important part of maintaining enterprise production.view