There are some factors that you need to consider when you are about to purchase a wifi power meter.
1. Are you a professional rider?
If so, you must use the product the team gives you.
2. You are able to afford it
this is an important factor for many people, so while wifi power meter may be the best, they are not affordable for most riders. With more options available today, they're not cheap, but they're cheaper than they used to be.
The second important factor of choosing a wifi power meter is the type of bike you ride and the type of bike you ride. Also consider the meter head. Most power meter users and potential users will have an ANT+ meter
3. How to use the wifi power meter?
A good wifi power meter needs to have following characters:
Most power meters require a zero setting before you ride so that they show zero power when there is no torque on the foot.
Due to the sensitive tension meter of the power meter is incorporated into the component (tooth plate, claw plate, flower drum, lock pedal), it will encounter the temperature change when riding. Therefore, it is essential that the power meter can adapt to the temperature change in the riding process, otherwise the reading drift will cause data inaccuracy.
- January 23, 2019The Internet of Things is an important component of the new generation of information technology and an important stage of development in the " information" era.view
- May 22, 2019At present, the electricity charge of the power supply department is still levied by manual door-to-door meter reading of the traditional way of charging, has not been able to adapt to modern life.view
- May 26, 2020Energy is the driving force of regional economic development. In order to save energy, smart home energy-saving systems (home energy management systems) once again take the lead in the industry. Each ...view
- March 7, 2019The network line is not essential for smart meters now. So how is it possible for the smart meter to realize data transmission? The following household article is to share the topic of the smart meter...view